Monday, May 5, 2014

I Dream of You... literally.



Now we are in the process of just waiting, wishing and dreaming! I think this video captures a me eating ice cream and dreaming of kids with anticipation and a smile on my face. Funny because JJ's music found me at my darkest hour. Music always helps me and will continue I'm sure. I'm totally a fan of JJ Heller's. She just came out with a new album named I Dream of You.  This video features JJ's daughters, Lucy (5) and Nora (2). I Dream of You was created to be paired with JJ Heller's bedtime story, The Golden Feather (also available at www.jjheller.com). Check out her music, its good stuff you can listen with the whole family. 

Also today I received a package with  my favorite Starbucks caramel drink packets from Mrs. Lindsay! This made my week. Thanks for the encouraging words Lindsay, they mean a lot. Also, thank you for all that are encouraging Tim and I on this journey. It's challenging but I know God has placed people on our path to lighten the load and encourage us as we trek along this path. We continue to feel blessed for sure!


It's a short post since I just got home from church council meeting and well I have not really chilled all night. 


Have a wonderful week. 


Spread the love of Christ this week to someone,


Tim and Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment